Language: 
To browser these website, it's necessary to store cookies on your computer.
The cookies contain no personal information, they are required for program control.
  the storage of cookies while browsing this website, on Login and Register.

Poll

What do you think about the idea below

Sounds fun!
4 (100%)
Couldn't hurt
0 (0%)
Never! thats lame
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: 29, November 2005, 07:00:44

Author Topic:  Raids #2  (Read 969 times)

waerekrager

« on: 19, November 2005, 07:00:44 »
This is just an idea brought to life from previous games and how they work. Raid Mobs.... i know this will prolly be a long time comming and what not but just bringing it up toyou guys to see what you all think. First the raid event in the town was great, although i spent most my time dieing i had fun. Just like that idea i believe there should be mobs where it takes several ppl, ( not jsut a group) say 20 or so ppl around lvl 60-70 or so or maybe 10 at lvl 100....
     This type of mob in a game is where the game becomes more serious to alot of players. Killing end of game mobs that drop leet items give people goals in a game. Basically what is ther to do end of game in Daimonin? Get together with a few friends and kill everything that moves? ( remeber this is from a  daimonin noob) Along with building a goal to commonly work together  towards, it makes people in the game HAVE to work togther. Which make ppl have to actually know there classes and play them right to accomplish anything like this. In my Opinion this is what makes a game worth playing by all means.

I have lots of ideas about this but dont know how likely they are for this game just want to really see what you guys think. I could go on for a while describing how the fights should be and the mobs HP's, AC' Hit's, Almost everything lol....

maybe another  time you guys get that story =p

Thanks Team

Waerekrager ( lvl 8 ) paladin/Waere ( lvl 8 ) mage

Tags: