Language: 
To browser these website, it's necessary to store cookies on your computer.
The cookies contain no personal information, they are required for program control.
  the storage of cookies while browsing this website, on Login and Register.

Author Topic:  monster kill list  (Read 1059 times)

modularfish

« on: 09, September 2005, 12:39:13 »
Wouldn't it be cool to have a small texfile listing all the kills youve got?

e.g.

50 ants
40 trolls
20 raas

stuff like that
warmage priest archer
ph 110, mb 110, md 110, wis 110, agi 110
punch 50+ throw 60+ = 660+ lvls

T_H_E_O_N_E

« Reply #1 on: 09, September 2005, 13:08:30 »
I think it would be nice with other stats too.
E.g how many times you have died. How much money you have earned.
Se how much money you with the value of your items.
The list can be made long and on the final vesion maby it possible to have other information like Class, guilds your is member in, clans good or how long you have played. (Time online, when your character was made)
daimonninjas.mondoglommo.htm

kyleball2

« Reply #2 on: 09, September 2005, 15:13:10 »
times u have died can be found out, type in "/tell cherbot how many times has kyleball died" and i have died a lot by the way lol, just substitute the kyleball for whoever u want to find out about, even yourself. saying that, its not fully accurate, as cherbot only records it when it is online, but thats as close as u are going to get! how much money with the value of ur items - that would have to be either examine value or shop value, but may be misleading, as a storm device, say lvl 50 will have a value of like 10g for example, but would be worth around 125g - 150g, so wouldnt be as accurate as it would be...and a lot of people wouldnt want other people knowing their balance/how much money they have had, because it may encourage beggers to ask them for items/money lol but i would love statistic on other chars, and i dont have a problem with the money thing, just other people might :)
clans and guilds are different, in this game that is, bt a lot of people use them as the same thing, including me before this game, as it usually means the same..lol but in daimonin guilds are npc based (i think) and clans are char based, and u can find out what clans people are in by typing: "/tell cherbot which groups is kyleball member in" just substitute my name for whoever! and if u want a list of clans, which also gives numbers of members type in: "/tell cherbot list clans"
 8)

T_H_E_O_N_E

« Reply #3 on: 09, September 2005, 16:17:51 »
Okey. I understand now.
But i was more thinking about your own char.
Like an option where you can se the damge of your weapons and stuffs.
Like Diablo2 if anyone know or remember that game.
daimonninjas.mondoglommo.htm

Ratix

« Reply #4 on: 09, September 2005, 23:27:26 »
Press 'e' on your weapon to find out how much damage it does, check the top of the left side of the screen to check out your total damage. Besides that, I think a time online counter, a death counter, a character created peice, and a mob counter. (would be more realistic to just say mobs, not what kind of mobs, there will be hundreds of different kinds)

Unislash

« Reply #5 on: 10, September 2005, 00:49:17 »
It'd be fun, yes... for new quests i know that you may have to kill like 30 ogres or whatever. It would be cool to have a textfile with all stats for your char though :P. Like on fable and other rpgs, it actually does show what you killed of each thing. We really only have a few mobs atm, so listing each mob seperately wouldn't be a problem.

So, lets see... Top damage, deaths, kills, time online, how much money you have made/used. To calculate how much money you have on you may create lag of some sort, i've got no idea, but i'm betting it would take some time whenever it has to find it out.

Cheers,
Unislash
Forum Admin/Mapmaker

Elephantey

« Reply #6 on: 10, September 2005, 13:56:37 »
I would whip u all on money, ive got 6 GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOW :lol:
Captainof 1st class of the 6th regiment of D-unit
Co-leader of Knights Of The Silver Order
Leader of regiment 2 in the Slayers
Looking minor dam armour of any kind (ie helmet or chestplate or boots etc)
http://www.freewebs.com/elephantey/

Lothien

« Reply #7 on: 16, December 2005, 15:29:39 »
Quote from: "T_H_E_O_N_E"
I think it would be nice with other stats too.
E.g how many times you have died. How much money you have earned.
Se how much money you with the value of your items.
The list can be made long and on the final vesion maby it possible to have other information like Class, guilds your is member in, clans good or how long you have played. (Time online, when your character was made)

I really liked these ideas, man! :)

that list would be a good place to put some "reputation" too...
(ok... i'll stop before someone starts to hate me, or call me "the rep guy" :) )
"...unsmiling, he walked away silently. They watched in silence as walked down the valley, until he vanished among the trees. Hate and respect mingled in the air over the hill. Inside his jester soul, he laughed all the way."
(the tales of D

longir

« Reply #8 on: 16, December 2005, 17:19:40 »
I think that would be more appropriate for B5 or later when website and game accounts are eventually linked.  Then people could browse through it at their leisure on the website instead of trying to pick out exactly what they want in-game.
DM
Dev Team Member
Site Admin

Mostly retired from playing

Tags: